August 11, 2019, at 01:35 AM (0 comments)
First post of TribuNews series with the latest project highlights. From documentation, software ports, wiki or projects on git, with a short description and links to follow each topic.
Since the last news post much of the attention was given to software ports, wiki content and some documentation fix's. Some work have been done on web applications as described on first news post, the code remains experimental.
- New index with git commands names was added, at the moment they point only to current existing documentation examples but in the future more links to other examples will be added.
- New page with links to documentation, wiki pages and tools that are related to systems networks.
- New page with list of security related tools.
- New page about proxychains, how to install, configure and use.
- New page about openvpn, how to install, configure and use (incomplete).
- New page with short description of gnunet and relevant links about the project.
- Cryptotrading page received some updates a link to page forum thread was added.
- Page bitcoin was updated with links to blockchain, Bitcoinfork and page forum thread. Page is not yet finished, need to describe Tor configuration, how to generate qr codes, etc.
- A DEX that works out of the box keeps missing, page and freqtrade needs more research.
- Anonsurf is a shell script that uses iptables and Tor to create a transparent proxy, allowing system network traffic be redirected through Tor.
- Proxychains hooks network-related libc functions in dynamically linked programs and redirects network traffic through proxies.
- The Tor network is a group of volunteer-operated servers that allows people to improve their privacy and security on the Internet.
- Exim and exim-postgresql was updated, exim is a message transfer agent (MTA) developed at the University of Cambridge for use on Unix systems connected to the Internet.
- Bitcoin binary port. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
- Bitcoin source port with debug enable. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
- EtherApe is a graphical network monitor for Unix modeled after etherman.