- Online presence
- Technological advantage
- Social networking
- Software solution
- Payment systems
- Delivery systems
Forum / Support
E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the internet. Contemporary electronic commerce can be classified into two categories.
The first category is business based on types of goods sold (involves everything from ordering "digital" content for immediate online consumption, to ordering conventional goods and services, to "meta" services to facilitate other types of electronic commerce). The second category is based on the nature of the participant (B2B, B2C, C2B and C2C);
Check HiveShop pages for more information about software.
If an organization or individual don't have a website, then it does not exist. To stay relevant and attract visitors must; regularly publish relevant content and then share links on social networks to attract visitors. Web presence must allow clients to publish content, comments and have a channel of communication with individual or organization.
E-commerce of products and services is considered by many organizations as something expensive, technological complex and inadequate for characteristics of micro and small organizations. This considerations are false, this tools provide individuals or organizations of any size opportunities that wold be very expensive with traditional tecnics.
Purpose of e-commerce is to allow individuals or small organizations to compete with equality with big corporations on the national and international market. One consequence is the reduction of costs with printed publicity, post office, phone and travels. Offers convenience to the client, don't require to psychically visit or contact the shop. Allows to deliver services and information in real time to the client.
Is important to own the e-commerce solution, other else other company is the real owner and is the one taking advantage of.
Online presence today is more important than ever, from na individual point of view and organizations of any size. Is a must have tool of communication, organization and more important and related with each other content and creation and accumulation of value.
Content and catalog allow other people to quickly understand your value propositions, content you create and accumulate over time can be free, monetized or sold on catalog. The reasons that inhibit the adoption of this solutions with such value proposition is well known;
- Online presence and e-commerce continues to be considered expensive. There is not necessary a significant investment to bootstrap and start taking advantage of the benefits.
- Lack of processes and e-commerce management know-how result on insecurity feeling in relation to the positive impact of the technology.
- Feeling of ownership when using third party services such as facebook or amazon and the idea that is necessary the implementation of a expensive infrastructure.
To respond to this inhibitors Tribu provides all the necessary services to clarify and advise during the all process of implementation and management. With objective of assuring effective online presence, without superfluous costs according with necessities and specificities of each area.
Proposed solutions are really owned by the organization or individual, they all use GPL License.
TribuShop? is an Open Source E-Commerce system developed by Tribu team using PHP programming language, system is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License and is a fork of OpenCart. It is a system of free and open source software for creation and management of virtual stores, focused on ease of installation and use.
Benefit from our built-in SEO. Easy manage products, customers, orders, taxes rules, coupon codes and more. Support biggest eCommerce selections of modules and themes from OpenCart to expand your store functionality. Tribu team offers free community or dedicated commercial support.
- Free documentation.
- Open Source Platform.
- Register unlimited products.
- Register unlimited manufacturers.
- Register unlimited departments.
- Register for unlimited information pages.
- Support for multiple themes (templates).
- Support for multiple currencies.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Support for extensions (addons or plugins).
- Self-installer extensions.
- Support modifications in the core of the platform virtual form (without changing the original files).
- Support for multiple forms of payment.
- Support for various forms of shipping (freight).
- Support for Google Merchant Center.
- Support for XML Sitemap.
- Support for using a security certificate (SSL).
- Support for relationship between products.
- Support for the evaluation/reviews of client products.
- Support for the promotion of products by period.
- Support for discount progressive by quantity of product.
- Support for the sale of products by download.
- Support for the sale of subscriptions with recurring payment.
- Support for the sale of optional accessories for the product.
- Support for attributes of products.
- Support for product options.
- Support for additional images of the product.
- Support for various types of taxes included in the product.
- Support for differential pricing by customer group.
- Support for management of multiple stores.
- Support to maintenance mode.
- Support for url friendly.
- Support for purchase as a visitor.
- Support to management of cache database information.
- Support to management of marketing campaigns for the link.
- System list of desires of the customers.
- System of search for products in the store.
- System comparison of products to customers.
- System of the commission for affiliates of the store.
- System sale of gift vouchers and the use of the same in the store.
- System of discount coupons, or free shipping.
- The system of sending information (newsletter).
- System for return of goods.
- Points system where the same may be used in the purchase of products.
- System of credits (in case you need to return a value to the client).
- System order history with change of the status of the application.
- System of permissions for group of users in the administration of the store.
- Advanced system of SEO.
- Printing of invoices.
- Print list of products for delivery.
- Direct sales by the management of the store.
- Multiple reports of sales, customers, products, affiliates, etc.
- Backup and restore tool.
- Tool log errors.
- Automatic resizing of the images (thumbnail).
- Responsive Layout (adaptive to mobile devices).
- Control of online customers.
- Log of the activities of the customers in the shop.