- Cryptro trading
- Decentralized exchanges
- Strategies and Indicators
- Trading bots
- add/view comments
A cryptocurrency wallet, "where you store your coins" (always local).
Cryptotrading; - Trade crypto/tokens to crypto/tokens (exp; Bitcoin/Monero/Dash/Ether etc).
A cryptocurrency exchange to trade (must be p2p, non corp/bank/gov owned/operated/under control).
- Bisq is a open-source, peer-to-peer application that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in exchange for national currencies. Instantly Accessible. No need for registration or approval from a central authority. Bisq trading API.
- Wallet and distributed exchange.
- Next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps), privacy swaps and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain.
- Wallet and exchange.
- Aggregates decentralized exchanges and synthetic asset providers into a suite of tools that makes it easy to access deep liquidity for DeFi assets at the best price.
- Smart contract-based decentralized trading.
- Fully decentralized protocol for automated liquidity provision on Ethereum.
- Flip coins without user account or registry, easy API or via web.
- MorphToken takes one cryptocurrency and outputs one or more cryptocurrencies. It operates without user accounts, allowing to quickly exchange multiple assets.
- Trade tokens directly from your wallet. No trading fees, no custodianship, no account sign-ups, no compromises.
- Binance DEX
- Fast and secure decentralized digital asset exchange.
- OpenLedger DEX cryptocurrency market.
- 0x Portal is a free software-based tool intended to help users to buy and sell ERC20-compatible blockchain tokens through the 0x protocol on a purely peer-to-peer basis.
- Radar Relay is a DEX ERC20-compatible blockchain tokens through the 0x protocol on a purely peer-to-peer basis.
- Bancor allows its users to convert any token on the network with no counterparty and at an automatically calculated price.
- Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange for trading Ethereum (ERC-20) tokens.
- Forkdelta is a decentralized exchange for trading Ethereum (ERC-20) tokens.
- IDEX is a decentralized exchange for trading Ethereum (ERC-20) tokens. IDEX combines the speed of centralization with the security of blockchain settlement. freqtrade (ccxt) support out of the box IDEX.
- Kyber is an on-chain liquidity protocol that aggregates liquidity from a wide range of reserves, powering instant and secure token exchange in any decentralized application.
- VDex intends to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions by assembling a portfolio of decentralized applications built on EOS.IO smart contracts.
- ? (company, accounts, have point of failure)
Basic Moving Average, RSI, Stochastic, & MACD indicators are a must. Technical analysis allows to identify it's Support and Resistance, floor and ceiling if trending up or down.
- Trade inside a range, fakeouts / false breakouts (stop loss) requires risk management.
- When a trend (momentum) is identified Pullback previews support when new hit, enter as resistance.
- Line utilizes either support or resistance. In a trend it will exist breakouts, trendline allow to identify looking entries in the direction of the trend with higher probability.
- Moving averages
- When trending moving average or multiple moving averages identify the trend and the right time to buy or sell. Moving averages can double up as dynamic support and resistance.
- Indicator to buy low and sell high when markets are ranging without clear trend. The value of 100 is considered overbought and a reversal to the downside is likely. Value of 0 is considered oversold and a reversal to the upside is commonplace.
- Oscillator like RSI that uses overbought or oversold readings. When D line through the 20 level is a solid buy signal in the direction of the trend.
- When trending or ranging due to use of moving averages display changes in momentum. After the trend is identified, crossover the MACD line in the direction of the trend, after entered the trade, set stops below the recent extreme before the crossover, and set a trade limit at twice the entering value (risking).
Fundamental analysis: project, who supported, founded, how is run, etc. - Technical analysis: charting lines, patterns, indicators and oscillators.
Indicators are a result of math/algorithms to digest historical data such as price and volume to predict future price movements. Representation of this data in graphics divides current value in; oversold and overbought. Being oversold when offer is high and price low, may indicate a good moment to buy. Overbought is the opposite, demand and price are high, may indicate a good moment to sell.
- Finance data visualization
- Data visualization is an essential step in quantitative analysis. In this guide we introduce the most popular data visualization libraries in Python.
- Gym anytrading
- AnyTrading is a collection of OpenAI Gym environments for reinforcement learning-based trading algorithms. Trading algorithms are mostly implemented in two markets: FOREX and Stock.
- Trading Gym
- Trading and Backtesting environment for training reinforcement learning agent or simple rule base algo.
- Technical Analysis Library
- List of active software projects using technical analysis library (ta-lib). Indicators plugins include MACD, MAs, Bollinger Bands, RSI, and dozens more. Provides access to the TA-Lib library of common functions. (arch port).
- Chart Geany
- Chart Geany is a free cross platform software solution for market technical analysis, charting and a portfolio manager. Compatible with stocks, mutual funds, futures, indices. (arch port).
- Track your stock investment, well organized stock market information, help to decide best investment strategy.
- Data reader and discrete noise analyzer reads financial information from websites like StockCharts and InvestoPedia and draws price charts. Supported indexes are: DJIA, SPX, COMPQ, VIX etc. Overlays are: Weighted Moving Average, Standard Deviation, RandomWalk Distribution, C.O.T., Volume and Spectrum.
- QT3 based software similar to commercial wares such as Metastock, Supercharts and Tradestation, distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL. Logarithmic and linear arithmetic scaling. Scale to screen.
- Arch cryptocurrency
- Arch linux cryptocurrency software ports.
- Arch trading
- Arch linux trading software ports.
- Freqtrade is a cryptocurrency trading bot written in Python (3.6+), Persistence is achieved through sqlite database, but a fork with postgresql support exist.
- Quant Trading
- Python quantitative trading strategies including Pattern Recognition, CTA, Monte Carlo, Options Straddle, London Breakout, Heikin-Ashi, Pair Trading, RSI, Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Dual Thrust, Awesome, MACD.
- Trading Bot for the BitShares Decentralized Exchange.
Use python to plot data and get into development check PythonBot.