List of good books related with programming and system administration.
- Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
- Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition teaches beginners the essentials of Python quickly so that they can build practical programs and develop powerful programming techniques.
- Python Cookbook, 3rd Edition
- Cover the core Python language as well as tasks common to a wide variety of application domains. Each recipe contains code samples you can use in your projects right away, along with a discussion about how and why the solution works. PDF.
- Kivy - Interactive Applications and Games in Python - 2nd Edition
- This book introduces the Kivy language and the necessary components so you can implement a graphical user interface (GUI) and learn techniques to handle events, detect gestures, and control multi-touch actions.
- Kivy Cookbook
- Kivy Cookbook is a practical book that will guide you through the Kivy framework to develop apps and get your apps ready for distribution in App Store and Android devices.
- Hands-On Generative Adversarial Networks with PyTorch 1.x
- You'll even learn how to apply GAN models to solve problems in areas such as computer vision, multimedia, 3D models, and natural language processing (NLP). The book covers how to overcome the challenges faced while building generative models from scratch. Finally, you'll also discover how to train your GAN models to generate adversarial examples to attack other CNN and GAN models.
- PyTorch 1.x Reinforcement Learning Cookbook
- You'll also learn how to use Deep Q-Networks to complete Atari games, along with how to effectively implement policy gradients. Finally, you'll discover how RL techniques are applied to Blackjack, Gridworld environments, internet advertising, and the Flappy Bird game.